Monday, July 5, 2010

with hands shaking....

...I'm waiting for the vet to call, I wonder- "what the hell"? How does Toby go from being GREAT yesterday to not wanting to eat a THING (not even tuna (his favorite) and walking 'tipsy' today??!! He acts like he hurts again- and like he is too weak to keep his back side from swaying. This, once again is the day AFTER an 'off day' of his prednisone. Can that alone be what makes him do this? Is he worse then we THINK so just 'one day' without the steroids cause this to occur?? We are waiting right now for a call back from Dr. Clark. Are we going to HAVE to have the surgery done?? If so- maybe we should just DO IT- so that he doesn't have to spend the entire summer in a crate!! I want to scream, I want to cry. I'm glad that my husband is home today or I would have to take the day off to tend to him. He needs someone with him again...this is really scary.
........and here I thought I could start posting things that aren't about TOBY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment