Monday, July 26, 2010

LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!!!!!

 

LOOK AT HOW STRONG HE LOOKS- AND HAPPY!! Toby is perfect! he even took advantage of an open staircase and went on down- then back up! THEN he jumped onto a chair and then back DOWN when he saw me coming! He is fine!! IT DIDN'T SEEM TO HURT HIM AT ALL!!! SO, the days of worrying are over for us and Toby. He was so BAD a week ago- requiring pain pills every 12 hours. Then the grand kids came....and we put his shirt on him...and WA-LA! It was a miracle! I can't explain it. I don't even want to try. All I know is Toby is FINE. Look at his straight legs. 5 1/2 weeks......and it is over.
By The way- his shirt says "I'M USED TO THE ATTENTION"....

THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO HAVE GIVEN US HELP, AND WORDS OF SUPPORT...AND LOVE. IT IS ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE A DOG WHO CAN REALLY RELATE. I THANK YOU. IT MEANT A LOT.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment