Thursday, July 1, 2010

What NOW?

Day 14 has started out badly. I can't figure out what happened. Toby did get up, walk out on his leash outside...verrrry slowly though, like he was sore. He squatted (he's been lifting his leg) and ever so slowly came back in. I tried to give him his pill (prednisone which we give every other day now) in the normal canned dog food. He wouldn't take it. So I put it in tuna- and he did. (first time he has turned done the alpo) and then he started to slightly shake. Right now he is STILL laying down and refusing to do anything but that. SO, yes.... we are back to being a bit worried about him. He was doing so WELL. The ONLY thing that I can think of is we let him lay on 'his doggy bed' last night. It is round, with edges and a pillow. I don't know if that alone could cause a back ache as he DOES slightly bend when he is laying in that bed...and maybe sleeping like that all night made him stiff??? I just don't know, it doesn't SEEM like that could cause a set back... but maybe it did. SIGH. We have just been worried about him being so MAD/SAD about the crate that we THOUGHT he'd be OK in his bed. Maybe we were wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment