Saturday, June 26, 2010

How hard can you tug?

I wish I would have gotten a clarification on 'how hard' I can tug on the leash...because Toby doesn't want to come back inside today! I take that as a very good sign. However, I have to go to work soon and I was beginning to get worried as to whether or not I'd get to come back inside with enough time to get ready to leave! LIES that worked before...don't work now! He's ON TO ME!! When I said "is that DADDY?!!? he actually GLARED at me...I am not imagining that , I swear it. He looked at me through eye slits.
Today he walks even steadier. He is losing the drunk sailor walk almost completely. He drinks a lot. Do dogs drink more when they are stressed or Nervous? Of course, THAT makes me worry...kidney trouble? Obsessive drinking was another one of our beloved dogs first sign of kidney disease. Toby hasn't reached THAT so I need to sit back and figure he is just thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment