Thursday, June 30, 2011

one year later!

 

 

It's hard to believe that one year ago we were in misery, as was Toby. We have come a long way. He shows NO after effects of his injury and believe me, the bounce and jump in a Bichon is unmeasured by any breed I'm sure, and Toby is no exception. I started this blog to have a place to maybe even teach others by our mistakes or should I say "LESSONS" with hopefully getting Toby back on the road to health. WELL, it worked. It still gives us a 'gasp' sometimes when we see him do amazing jumps and circus feats! But it just goes to show you that even on the darkest outlook sunshine can filter through! He is 110%. We feel so lucky. By the way, if you don't know what the HECK this is about,double click on the title and it will show you the blog in it's entirety.It was a horrible few months!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Toby is so much better! AND that you survived that mess! Love you Sisser Mine

    ReplyDelete